Transfer Our Book to your kindle
- Connect your device to computer via USB.
- Double click the drive to open it and view the folders.
- Select the item you want to transfer (mobi or pdf).
- Copy books to the folder (documents) under Kindle drive.
Using Your Send to Kindle Email Address
You can send documents to your Fire tablets, Kindle e-readers and supported Kindle reading apps by emailing them to your Send to Kindle email address.
To be delivered successfully, an email can contain up to 25 attachments. It can be sent to up to 15 distinct Send to Kindle email addresses. The total size of your documents should be 50 MB or less.
To send documents using your Send to Kindle email address:
- Ensure that the sender’s email address has been added to your Approved Personal Document Email List. See Add an Email Address to Receive Documents.
- Verify that your document is a supported file type. See Kindle Personal Documents Service.
- Attach your document to a new email, or forward an existing email with the document attached, to your Send to Kindle email address.
- Type “Convert” in the subject of the email to convert your document to the Kindle format before it is delivered to your devices and your Kindle Library in the Manage Your Content and Devices page.
- If you would like to ensure the original format of a PDF file when using Kindle Personal Documents Service, we recommend keeping the original PDF format when sending to your Kindle email address.
If your device or reading app is unable to connect wirelessly at this time, we will attempt to deliver your document(s) for up to 60 days.
View or Modify Your Send to Kindle Email Address
To view or modify your Send to Kindle email address:
- Go to Manage Your Content and Devices.
- From Settings, scroll down to Personal Document Settings.
- Under Send-to-Kindle Email Settings, your Send to Kindle email address will be listed.
- To change this email address, click Edit next to your device, enter a new email address, and then click Save to save your changes.Note: If your device or Kindle reading app is not compatible with Kindle Personal Documents Service, a Send to Kindle email address will not be listed for that device.